Inspired by positive reaction from the trade finance community for his previous title, “UCP 600 Transport Documents” (2015), internationally recognized trade finance expert Kim Sindberg now delivers practical insights and analysis on another area of industry practice in need of concentrated focus.
UCP600 Insurance Documents is here to guide you through what is often an uncertain process. This book first gives a brief overview of Documentary Credits and Cargo Insurance, then dives into the rules, practices, and concepts surrounding insurance documents. Readers are aided by examples as well as sample insurance documents with comments.
- Parties and Signing
- Insured Party and Endorsement
- Types of Insurance Documents
- Originals and Copies
- Amount of Insurance Coverage
- Transport Route Covered
- Risks Covered
- Franchise or Excess (Deductible)/Irrespective of
- Goods Description in an Insurance Document
- General Terms and Conditions of an Insurance Document.
- Insurance Premium
Who it’s For:
- Trade Finance Operations
- Documentary Credit Operations
- Transport Operators
Buy the book here